In October, Gavin and I were able to go with Zane's Preschool to the Hee Haw Farms. It was a gorgeous day and the boys had so much fun. They got to play in corn, ride down a big slide with mommy (I hurt my tailbone so had!), go through a corn maze, pet some animals, ride in a big wagon and play on little tractors. At the end they got to pick a pumpkin to take home.
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
1 comments:
That looks so fun, I love the picture of you going down the slide with them! I love all you're new posts and pictures! I'm so glad you're out of the first trimester and feeling better! Just try and take it easy (well, if that's possible with 3 little ones) let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment