Sunday, November 30, 2008

Halloween 2008

Dan and I have dressed up for Halloween every year, except once. But this year will make it twice. I just was not feeling good and dressing up in a costume was the last thing I wanted to do. So, sorry, we were fuddy-duddy's this year. But the kids had a great time. Lindsay had a costume parade and party at school and Zane got to wear his costume to Preschool and also had a party. We did some early trick-or-treating in our neighborhood (before the rain started) then went to Granny Annie's for a Halloween party. My mom really gets into the holidays, so she had her house all decked out and we had tons of food to eat. The kids are at such a fun age to take trick-or-treating. I don't think I want them to get much older. Sniff!


Gavin as Peter Pan, but he kept saying he was Captain Hook.


Zane as the "red" Spiderman. Next year he wants to be the "black" Spiderman.



Lindsay as Hannah Montana. "This Girl Can Dream!" haha! That's what her shirt says.



3 comments:

The Skousens said...

Your kids are too cute, I just love them! I'm peeing that Lindsay was Hannah Montana (I love her little pose)!!!

MEGandJEFF said...

Way cute costumes!! Check out the 'tude on Lindsay!! And her eyelashes..geez!! That's a Doney trait, for sure!

Love the 'Captain Hook' & Spiderman, too..I had no idea there was a red and black spiderman..my coolness factor needs upping!

The Edwards Family said...

I am loving that pose of Lindsay, she has so much attitude.