Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We've been Elfed...again! Pause music at bottom of our blog, first

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

8 comments:

Taylor said...

that was so funny! :o)

Jenae said...

So funny!! I love Dan's shimmy!!

Deb-t said...

Ok, that was the best dance out of all of them!!!! I love the Country one. I probably would have done that one too if I saw it first. So cute!!!

Ally said...

Ok...that was so cute!!!!
And the funny thing is that it almost seemed real, because I could actually picture you putting it together and performing it:) hahaha

Karmen said...

We were laughing our heads off!

Goodrich said...

dan looks like a pro at shimming!!! too funny, i love it!!

erika said...

That was awsome.How fun!!
That made my day.Thanks for sharing.

Rina said...

Super cute!
So fun to see you last night. Thanks for coming by-- when you would have rather been in bed.