Sunday, October 5, 2008

Prego, It's in there! (Dan came up with the title)

Yes, Prego's slogan is "It's in there" but it has also become our slogan this past week. We are officially pregnant with baby #4. We are VERY excited and so are the kids. Lindsay even kept it a secret for a whole day until I gave her permission to tell. I'm not one to keep it a secret for very long. I've had several symptoms that got both Dan and I wondering the past week and a half. The first one was hunger. Man am I hungry! Second, TIRED! I am a night owl. I love to stay up late (usually 'til 12:00 or 1:00), blogging, blog stalking, Facebook stalking or watching my shows that I've recorded, but the past couple of weeks, I've been dragging myself around the house and climbing into bed between 9:00 and 10:00. That was Dan's first sign. I've also been a tad bit irritable, but we don't need to go into that, do we honey? For those of you who don't know, we haven't found out the sex of any of our kids until they were born, and we plan to do the same thing with this one. We just think it's a lot funner to wait. So I don't want any comments telling me "you're so brave to not find out" or "I have to know, so I can be prepared". That doesn't make me brave and YES I'm always prepared when I have my babies! Anyways, we'll keep you updated on the latest news. We're due in early June (man that's so far away!).
I'm so excited to get nauseous in the next couple of weeks! NOT!

41 comments:

{Quellie} said...

YAY!! Congratulations! The only thing I want to know when all is said and done is...how hard is "4"? I am so on the fence with that decision. I am so happy for you guys and hoping that you won't be sick this go-around! This one will have LOTS of cousins it's age to play with...TOO FUN!

Amy Lou said...

You are such a cute mom and have such cute little kiddies! Congrats on #4!

Dani said...

Congratulations Heather! I'm so excited for you.

tristanandtricia said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. :) What a fun family you are raising.

Unknown said...

That's wonderful news! Congratulations :)

The Smiths said...

yea!!!!!! i love you guys!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Deb-t said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe my eyes!!!! Heath- I am SO happy for you guys. I seriously am laughing my head off at the Skousen baby boom! That is just like Me, Val, Karmen and Tran who all had babies in 1999.
I have a very busy day but I will be calling you VERY soon! I love you and am so excited for #4....You are well on your way to having 6 like you've always wanted!

Sara J Low said...

WHAT?!?! You were at my house two days ago and you didn't tell me?!?!? I'm so excited for you! 4 kids! Holy buckets! That's so cool! Your kids are darling! Although I have not yet met them in person. I love reading about them and how cute their darling personalities are. You're such a good mom! I hope you don't get too sick!!! Good luck!

I sure love you!

Lori said...

Congratulations you guys! Your a lot more brave than we are. I don't think that we will make it past three. Good luck with the nausea! :)

HIJK Skousen said...

Wow, I am amazed with all the pregnancy announcements from your family. That is AWESOME!! And Congrats!! June will be a great time of the year to have a new little one. I hope the pregnancy goes well!!!! Good luck with it all.

Rob and Marci Peacock said...

Congrats Heather from a fellow mom of FOUR! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope you are feeling okay.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Heather! I am so very happy for you! You guys are such great parents! #4 will be a breeze!

NYCmom said...

That's so fun! Congrats!!! WOW...4 sisters pg all together. At least you can commiserate! (sp?) Here's to no morning sickness and bursts of energy when you need them. You're such a fun mom...what a lucky baby. I guess you're off then diet now?? :)

Lindsey said...

That is awesome!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I love that you don't find out! That's the best way!!!

Jenae said...

Congrats Heather!! You are such a cute Mom I'm so excited for you!! How fun to be pregnant with 3 other pregnant sisters!! I hope you're feeling okay! Love ya!

Taylor said...

YAY!!! :) I was so excited when i heard the news! I hope you guys have a girl!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Your sleep deprivation comes for something OTHER than Jazzercise!!!??? hee-hee!!

Great for you guys!! Sean :)

Robyn said...

Ahhhh! That's so awesome! Congratulations to both of you. June will be here before you know it...and thankfully you won't be huge during the super hot Summer mos!

Amy said...

That's awesome!

MEGandJEFF said...

Geez woman! CONGRATS to you guys :) Your kids are so stinkin' cute, the world can always use another one!

Jared and Casi said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. June will be here before you know it!

Unknown said...

Dang-I am so behind! Congratulations!

Missy Mauch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy Mauch said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys!

bunchafullers said...

Happy Day!! I love having 4 kiddies. I would love having 8 even more. I understand the sick part, but maybe this one will be awesome and you will breeze right through!

erika said...

We wish you the best of luck with the new baby.Plus it doesn't matter what it is as long its healthy.
We want to try for baby # 3 soon after the move.But we will see!
So can you take those pills when you are prego?
Will you send me more after the move?(pills).

Goodrich said...

Woo Hoo Congratulations!!! That's VERY exciting!!! Im jealous.

val said...

Heather, you beasty, that is so exciting! If I accidentally had another, I would want to be cool and not find out like you...but that is the hugest IF ever... How fun for all you Skousen chicks! It was a blast, Deb, when we all had babies together, except that I stinkin' gained the most weight of all.. Sean's comment is great..Sean Clayton??? Hellooo old neighbor! Anyway,Congrats to you all!

The Skousens said...

YEAH!!! We're so excited for you...and our fingers are crossed for a girl! I can't believe that the Doneys are going to be a family of 6 soon!!!

Melissa said...

Yeah!! Congratulations guys.

Allie said...

Congrats! Tiffany told me that she was anxiously awaiting a blog saying you were pregnant.
Good for you for not finding out what the sex is. If I had my way I wouldn't have found out with my two either. Maybe with the third... if Tate doesn't totally scare me away from having more children. lol
Anyway, Congrats!

Kellie said...

Congrats Heather. I sure miss seeing you guys. I finally got a blog set up for our family and I came across yours and your good news today. Hopefully we'll run into each other at the new building.

Mistelyn said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting Heather! And WHY do you get to have number 4 before I even get to have ANY? lol ;)
--Misty--

MikeG Family said...

Woohoo and congrats to you guys! Ha ha...so many people I know are pregnant right now - it's crazy! Hope you continue to feel well over the next few months!

bunchafullers said...

Yay, So we are due 3 days apart! We get to go through this fun time together. I hope for the both of us that nausea stays far away!

Kelli said...

Congratulations! I found your blog through some people in the ward. That is so exciting!!! I hope you feel okay during the first trimester! If you need anything give me a call! Kelli

The Edwards Family said...

First of all Congrats!! Anyone who can take on more than 2 kids is amazing in my book. I think it is fun that you guys don't find out, it makes it that much more exciting. I wish you NO SICKNESS, I do not miss throwing up!! Take Care!

Brooke S said...

Congrats guys!! I am so glad you get to have a little one with you sister... Have a great trip to Uncle Walt D's.
Hugs
Brooke

Ashley said...

Heather, congratulations! You have the cutest kids.

deena said...

I'm so excited for you Heather. You have the cutest and most well behaved kids! Congratulations. Email me and I'll send you an invite to my blog! hardeepete@msn.com
Deena