Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Shake my bootie!

For the past couple of months, Gavin has been saying "shake your body!" while wiggling his little bum. Well just recently, he started saying "shake my bootie!" I am not taking any credit for this one. We'll blame it on Lindsay and Zane. Gavin copies everything they say! Here's a video of him Shakin' his bootie! Never a dull moment with this kid.
P.S. You might want to pause our evil Halloween music at the bottom of our blog! :)

9 comments:

Taylor said...

hahaha! that was adorable!!! :) he is so cuuuute!!!

Sara J Low said...

You are kidding me! You're kids ARE SO CUTE!!! I want to just squeeze little Gavin! I love the "Shakin Bootie"!! What a doll!!!!

Deb-t said...

I'm totally peeing at little Gavin! Oh my gosh, he's hilarious! And of course Lindsey has to get in there and perform, too. I could here your irritation at her even though you didn't want to voice it on the video. What cuties!

Jenae said...

That is so dang cute!! I love how Gavin shakes it...what a stud!! And I know this is random but I love Lindsay's jeans! She is getting so tall! What cute kids, I can't wait to see #4!!

Kami said...

I'm not sure what was better: the bootie shakin' or the song that went with it! Your kids are fantastic! Congrats on #4. Good times in store!

Goodrich said...

that is soooo cute...you better watch out Lindseys already got the moves!!!! your kids are the cutest!!

Missy Mauch said...

That is too cute! You have cute kids!

The Skousens said...

That is too funny...I just love Gavin! I can't believe how grown up he is...I'm excited to see your kids in less than a month!!!

Karmen said...

We're all here at the Pope home quoting your Gavin..."shake my BEAUTY" That's how he's saying it, right?! So dang cute!