Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

So I am posting this really late on Father's Day because it's been a very busy day, but I just wanted to wish my cute hubby a very HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! You are the best dad and husband in the world. We love you, honey!


I am also so very grateful for the two other incredible dad's in our lives, Grandpa Harry (my dad) and Grandpa Kevin (Dan's dad). You are both such great examples to us and we are so grateful for your continuous love and support that you always give to us. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! WE LOVE YOU BOTH!





Gavin is talking a lot. He heard Lindsay and Zane telling Dan "Happy Father's Day, Daddy" so he had to join in. So he kept telling Dan all day. Then we went to visit both of our dad's and he kept telling both of them "Happy Father's Day, Papa." It just melted our hearts. So when we got home tonight we video taped him and here it is. (Sorry about just the head shots at the end. Gavin wanted to see himself in the screen and we don't have an eye piece for me to look through, so I couldn't see what I was recording!)

7 comments:

The Price Family said...

That is so adorable. They do melt hearts when they are that cute!! Such a cute family!

MEGandJEFF said...

So sweet, Heather :) He is dang-stinkin' cute!! Maybe I could handle kids....hmmm..lol :) I wasn't so sure after your story of the glass pans in the grocery store..haha :)

Taylor said...

aww...you have the cutest family! i loved the video! i hope i have a little kid as cute as Gavin!!!!!

Skousen # 4 said...

Your kids are getting so big. They are so beautiful.

val said...

That is precious video! I have about 5 years of video of my girls wanting to see the screen, so whatever they were doing cute stops and they cry cuz they want to look at themselves...but this was lovely!

Karmen said...

Heather, you have become quite the blogging queen lately! I've spent like 15 minutes just on your blog! What a cute father's day! He is so cute! (Gavin, NOT Dan...I mean, Dan's a cutie too, but I was talking about Gavin! I'll shut up now)

Gibson Gang said...

Sounds like you're a lucky girl! So sweet!

Hey, I have a question. Are you planning another trip to Disney any time soon? I'm looking for a specific toy that I can't find on any of the Disney online stores or even ebay. My boys got one each last year at Disney World, and now Malia wants one too! It's the Disney Princess light spinner. They have Buzz and Stitch, but there's one with all of the princesses on it. Do you know what I'm talking about? Maybe we could email about it. Please let me know. Thanks so much.

Lindsay