Friday, June 13, 2008

Bennifer's wedding!

So my little sister, Jennifer, got married last week to Ben (hence the name Bennifer) on June 5th. Jenny and Ben are so cute and I'm so happy for them. The wedding turned out beautiful. They were married at our church by Bishop Fred Holley. Then we had a yummy dinner. The reception was held in my parent's backyard, which was so stressful trying to get it all ready but it turned out so nice. The day before, we had a huge rain storm and even the morning of, it was rainy and windy. But it all cleared up and the evening could not have been nicer. Ben has 2 kids from his previous marriage, Noah (9) and Molly (7), so we get to have 2 more grandkids in the family. Lindsay is very excited to have another girl cousin. The only sad part about this all is that Ben lives in Arizona, so Jenny and Carter moved to Arizona this past week. But they live near MANY family and friends that have moved there in the past few years. So she will have many people to call and hang out with. Congrats Bennifer! We miss you!






Amy, just chillin' on the swing

Our pretty Lindsay

I told Gavin to say cheese and this is what I got!



Hey there, handsome Zane!





We have added 5 more people to the fam since March: Missy and Chad's baby, Andrew, Jeff, Ben, Noah and Molly!

Molly is in the black dress and all the other girls are Jenny and Ben's nieces



So this is my devil child, Gavin, who shoved the display table over just seconds before this picture was taken. After he pushed it over, he ran over and climbed into the bark, then proceeded to pluck a flower out the flower pot next to him. Tonya caught a great picture of his mischievous look!


I LOVE this picture! This is Jenny's baby, Carter, and he's a little devil child too. He had a little accident, so he had no pants for some of the reception.



7 comments:

{Quellie} said...

What an awesome day it looks like! You'll have to tell them we said congratulations. You have the cutest family, Heather! Your kids are adorable!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

You know, you always THINK you look okay, then you see the video footage and say to yourself, "What the hell were you thinking???"

Lindsey said...

how cute! Congrats to your sister!!! Your kids are darling.

val said...

Looks like a wonderful day! I love the devil-children....my boy would've fit right in!

Jenae said...

haha so I just noticed Nathan's face in the big family picture!! That's hilarious, Gavin looks really happy in it too!! Funny little boys!!

Karmen said...

These pictures are awesome! I mean AWESOME! Fred Holley's the bishop?! Wow! I remember when Denise was our Young Women leader! My, how time does fly!

Ashley said...

Heather,
your kids are so cute. My Gavin is a trouble maker too. It must be the name.