Last Monday Dan headed off to Colorado for work. No big deal, except the morning he left I woke up with a burning in my chest like I was getting sick. Dan had a cold and cough the week before and Lindsay had gotten it too, so I was guess it was my turn. On Tuesday, I woke up to go teach dance and I didn't have a voice. I went anyway and after dance I started getting achy and cold. By Tuesday night, my nose was stuffy and I was coughing. I didn't sleep well that night and when I woke up Wednesday, still very achy and cold. I decided to drink some apple juice, then drank a cup a of water with some medicine to take the aches. Within one minute I was in the bathroom throwing up (the first time in this pregnancy). I felt like crap and was supposed to go teach dance again. I just couldn't do it. My mother-in-law came and got all 3 of my kids (Lindsay was staying home from school all week because she was still coughing) and took them to her house all day! Thanks Ma! It helped a ton so I could just rest. I was starting to feel better on Thursday and Dan got home that night. What a relief to have him home.
This was taken outside the temple. Here's 6 of the 7 girls in my family (Amy will be home from her mission in April!). Jenny and Missy are on the end pretending to be sad they are not pregnant. Us 4 in the middle are the preggers. We are in order of when we're due. Laurel is due April 2nd, Heidi is due April 12th, Karen is due April 23rd and I'm due June 5th. April is going to be a CRAZY month for our family.Karen
Melissa

When I woke up on Saturday before going to the movie, my cough had gotten worse and it hurt really bad when I coughed. It also tasted a little like blood when I coughed (I know, gross!). After the movie, we hung out at my mom's to spend time with Jenny and Ben before they went back to AZ. I started getting really achy and cold. I got a sudden fever and noticed I was having a hard time breathing. After a couple of hours, Dan took me to Instacare where they said I had Pneumonia. What the heck! So I've been on an antibiotic all week and I'm feeling so much better! I rested for 2 days and my mom brought dinner on Monday for us. Thanks Mom! I'm just glad I'm feeling better.
8 comments:
Where the hell is your pic at the movie? If I have to show my swelled face for the world to see, so do you!!!
Looks like you had fun throughout the week, even though you were sick! I love the picture of the 4 prego sisters!!! That's crazy that you had Pneumonia...glad to hear that you are doing better!
I retract my haggy comment.
You Doneys need better immune systems! I am so happy you are feeling better. I have been really lucky so far this winter to not be sick. I think it's because I am home alone all day and stay inside because I am so popular :) Fun times these past couple weeks! Love ya!
Heidi's gay and I loved her comment! I want to go see that movie really bad. I'm glad you said you liked it, now I can see it for sure. I'm excited about tonight...wonder what we will come up with to do- beings that it's Friday the 13th and all!
Oh, and I'm really glad you're feeling better. Pheumonia!?
I'm glad you're feeling better! That is awful to have pneumonia when you're pregnant! I have sick kids right now I am just hoping me and Emery don't get it! You look so cute pregnant!
OME! Stop being sick! So sorry, I wish it was that easy. So it was a good movie? I was wondering if I would like it. Those movie posters are hilarious!
PMP we have the same background! SO WTF is my hideous pic of me at the movie? I look like hell! That was so fun though.
Post a Comment