Last week Zane came home from Preschool and he kept walking around sighing really loudly and rolling his eyes around. I finally asked him why he was doing that and here's what he said:
Z-"I'm in love"
M-"You are? With who?"
Z-"Annie, at school."
M-"You are huh?"
Z-"Yes and there's something I have to tell you that's kinda weird." He got all shy.
M-"What?"
Z-"I told her I loved her and she said she loved me too." He had the cutest smile on his face.
Z-"Then there's something else that's kinda weird but I don't want to tell you."
M-"Just tell me in my ear then."
Z-"She kissed me!" He whispered it.
M-"She did!!!! Where?"
Z-"At school!"
M-"No, where? On the lips or cheek?"
Z-"Right here." He pointed to his cheek.
PHEW! It was very cute the way he told me. Then we got in the car and Lindsay was in the back seat with 50 questions like "Did she kiss you during playtime?" "Did she do it then so no one would hear?" "What's her last name?" It was hilarious! So our 4 year old is in love. He picked her Valentine out special and even wrote her name on it. I'm not worried he's growing up too fast. I think it's pretty dang sweet!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
10 comments:
What is up with these boys of ours and the love thing? Too cute!!
Well just look at that face and you can tell he'll be a womanizer! Go Zane...kissin' the girls already. Heath- that is so funny!
So sweet! I loved the post about Gavin below too. We're so excited to see you guys. Carter asks daily if it's time to go to Utah, and anytime I mention playing "with the kids" he asks if Zane and Lindsay and Gavin will be there. Only a few more weeks....
hahaha. "i'm in love!" too cute! :o)
Oh that is too cute!!! Goodness, you better watch out if he's getting kisses from the ladies already, jk!!! Zane is a sweetheart!
That is so cute, it's especially cute he'll tell you! I didn't even think I might have to worry about "girls for a long time....hopefully the boys will pursue love like I did and not like a Recksiek...or I'll be dealing with things like that in no time.
That is absolutely adorable. If he gets a love note for Valentine's, make sure to save it! My mom saved one from second grade that was given to me, and I still remember the little boy. I think it's adorable!
OOOHHH NO you are def in trouble girl!!!! PRESCHOOL!!
Oh Zane is so cute! What a sweetheart!!!
oh, too cute!! And she even loves him too... even better!
Post a Comment