Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hide, Seek and Eat


Last week Dan was playing Hide and Seek with the kids. He was looking for Gavin and this is where he found him. Funny kid. I think it was pretty creative.
Something that Gavin has been saying a lot lately is "what the...". For example, last night I told him we were going to Grandma Tracey's for dinner on Sunday and he gasped liked he was shocked and said, "what the...". No he doesn't finish the sentence. He just says "what the". It's hilarious!

6 comments:

The Skousens said...

Oh I just love Gavin...he is too funny!!! Your kids are too cute and always seem to be keeping you guys laughing!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

This reminds me of you when you would "hide" and just cover your eyes. He is so YOU!

Recksieks said...

That is too cute. He is so creative, my boys always hide in the same spots so I have to pretend like its hard to find them. Fun times!

Sara J Low said...

Gavin is so funny! I bet you're constantly laughing at the funny little guy! What a cutie!

erika said...

Good place to hide! He can eat while he waits.

Tiff George said...

Ha ha...I love it! What a creative kid - and I love that he says, "what the" all the time. I would laugh so hard at that, too!