Ok, I really didn't leave my heart there, but my heart belongs to someone that is there right now. Dan is in San Francisco for the week. This time he's there for some technology conference. Hope he comes home more technologically informed. :) Whatever. Really, he's just on vacation with a little bit of work thrown in there. Tonight he went bowling. Good thing he lets me do lots of Girl's Nights to make up for all the times he's out of town. I love you honey!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
7 comments:
So sweet of you! I loved it when my husband was gone for a few days...it did us both some good! I must be an old married lady or something, huh?! But I appreciated him again when he came home, and he let me have time without kids. Very nice! Also, so glad to hear Baby Andrew is home and doing good!
I have seen Brent a couple times and talked a little but not much. What happened to Nate's wife? I really haven't kept in touch with very many from HS
Oh, Dan's gone again.....Absence makes the heart grow fonder, huh?
He is such a great guy to always let you do girl nights and scrap-overs etc!
Love,
Deb
Hey! Guess what honey is gone to?How long is your honey gone until?My gone until May?Maybe we should get together soon while they are gone.While cat is way the mice will play.JK!I do miss my honey alot.We are counting down the days until he is home!
I just read Casi's comment section and I feel so sick inside for Nate. He is really such a great guy if you find out if there is anything we can do for him let me know. And if you run into Ginger again tell her I said hi.
NO , it wasn't your dad wo was the bishop!!! It was Bishop Wardle! Ha ha that you thought I was talking about your folks! No, it wasn't them. They are WONDERFUL! So is the Wardles. They just told on me :)
I hate it when my hubby is gone! Not only is it hard to sleep, but you never get a second away from you 24-7 job!! AGHHH! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment