Thursday, February 14, 2008

I love you too!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Heather!! I loved it.

  • I love your laugh
  • I love the faces that you make when you're telling a story to someone on the phone
  • I love the look you give me when I tell you that you're cute and you really believe me and appreciate it
  • I love your smile
  • I love the way you smell
  • I love your beautiful big blue eyes
  • I love the way you plan everything out
  • I love how organized you are
  • I love how you listen to my nerd stories even though they don't make sense
  • I love how you take care of our kids
  • I love how you are so concerned and thoughtful of others (neighbors, family, etc)
  • I love how outgoing and personable you are (we have friends because of you...as long as I don't screw it up)
  • I love how you can laugh and have fun
  • I love how you make me laugh
  • I love how you laugh at my jokes even when they are occasionally not that funny
  • I love how you serve in the church. Whatever calling you have, you will give it your very best.
  • I love how beautiful you are
  • I love how you still take my breath away
  • I love how you keep the house organized and clean
  • I love how you love me
  • I love how you complete me ;)

I LOVE YOU HEATHER!!

Happy valentine's day!- Love Dan

5 comments:

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

You Doneys are so cute! What adorable little love letters to each other!

Allison Claire said...

This was a really cute idea! See we can be cute too! It is not limited to just one couple! haha! :)

MikeG Family said...

Oh you guys are so cute together! I love that Dan did it back to you, Heather. Very sweet!

Unknown said...

OH, stop it, now ya'll are gonna make me cry! Love your Disneyland pics =) Next time we want to come!

<3 Em & Shane

Ruuddudes said...

My heck, Dan! You get hubby of the year award for SURE! I'm SO making my husband read this.... :)