Ten years ago on this exact day and time, I married the most amazing, handsome, funny, loving, caring, forgiving, compassionate man in the whole world! We were sealed for forever in the Salt Lake Temple on March 16th, 2000 at exactly 10:00 am. I will never forget the feelings I had kneeling across the altar from my sweetheart and the feelings I had that entire day. I felt so much love and gratitude towards our families and friends who supported us. It's still hard to believe it's been 10 years and that we have 4 amazing children. I am truly humbled and feel very blessed as I look back at the past 10 years of our lives. I often wonder what I did to deserve all that I have. Dan, I love you so much!!! Happy Anniversary Honey!!!
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago

10 comments:
Happy Anniversary, you two are the cutest couple. We couldn't be happier for you.
P.S. Happy Birthday Lindsay
Wow, ten years that's so awesome! Happy anniversary, you are so cute together and you have a beatiful family!
I totally shouldn't have read this at work on my lunch break. *sniff* Is it too early to claim that my allergies are acting up? *sniff*
I love you so much Heather, Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! I totally forgot that we were married on the same day, at the same time! Just different year! Weston and I have been married for 14 years! I think it is the best day to be married!
and happy birthday to Lindsay!
Congrats!
Time flys when you are having fun.
Happy Anniversary! That's so great 10yrs!!!! WOW long time. Well congrats hope you guys had a great day, your family is so cute!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 10 years!! You guys are such an amazing couple!
Happy Birthday to Lindsay too!!!
10 years, 4 kids, & you're gorgeous as ever, Heather :) Congrats!!
Hard to believe this much time has gone by! Congrats you 2!
Way to go you two! We hope to attend the 25th wedding anniversary party! You should start planning it now... Hawaii sounds nice! Hope all is well with your family. Miss all the fun we had in West Valley! :)- Jen
Post a Comment