Exactly 7 years ago on this very day, at this very time I became a mommy for the first time. Lindsay was born at 6:36 am on March 16, 2003. It was bright and early on a Sunday morning and it was mine and Dan's 3rd anniversary! Best Anniversary present ever!!!! Linds, you've brought so much love and fun into our lives. You are so cute and growing up so fast. We're so proud of you and the choices you are making. We love to hear you tell stories and how dramatic you are in them. I don't know where you get it from.....hmmmmmmmm....Happy Birthday Lindsay Lou! We love you so much!!!

We've been celebrating Lindsay's birthday for a week and a half. On March 7th, we got together with my family and celebrated her birthday with them. She got an Easy Bake Oven with some cookie and cake mixes, some Disney Princess figures, some money and a cute Tinkerbell shirt.
That afternoon we had some of her friends over for a Littlest Petshop Birthday Party. They had a fun time.
5 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday. Looks like fun!
Ok so I love all the presents surrounding her :)!! Lucky girl :)
Looks like Christmas!
Looks like ahe had a good Bday.
She scoredin gifts/
I didnt relize that she is the same age as my son Cameron.She is 2 months older.
That is the cutest newborn picture of Lindsay. You couldn't mistake that baby for any other.
Post a Comment