Since January is such a yucky month, my family has adopted our own holiday....Topsy Turvy Day! We all come dressed up crazy, eat food and play games. This year our family came dressed up as each other, with the exception of Gavin who refused to dress-up as Brooklyn. So he came as Batman Jones (Batman with an Indiana Jones hat). Dan came as me, I was Zane, Lindsay was Gavin, Zane was Lindsay and Brooklyn was Dan. It was fun!
I'm making a grumpy face that Zane has mastered when he gets mad. Dan is wearing my sweater and hair extensions. Brooklyn is bald like Dan and wearing a onesy that Dan's work gave her when she was born. Lindsay's wearing some of Gavin's clothes and acting silly like Gavin. Zane is wearing Lindsay's clothes.
2 comments:
Oh my, I am peeing over Zane in the skirt (what a good sport)...how funny you guys are! I love all the costumes!
Such a Skousen thing to do....make up your own holiday! I totally love it. Even better is your clever costumes. I LOVE that you dressed up as each other!
Post a Comment