Dan's grandparent's own a lot of property down in Salem. And when it snows it becomes the BEST place to go sledding and snowmobiling! We went down several times this year and had a BLAST!!! The kids, especially Lindsay, stayed outside for quite a long time too. Their house sits at the top of a hill and the road going up to it is perfect to sled down. Then we have a few people pull everyone back up behind the snowmobiles and 4 wheelers. It's seriously so much fun!!!
Dan and I invited my family to come down one Saturday. The snow had melted a little on the road so there wasn't enough snow to sled on it, but Grandma and Grandpa have some great hills, so we we sled down those instead! It was still a blast!
3 comments:
I'm not much of a winter gal but that actually does look a little bit fun! But just a little though..... :) !
hahaha Do you like how it LOOKS like I went sledding?? I am peeing at Harry and Andrew!! It was still fun!
Looks like fun...makes me wish that we lived in Utah!
Post a Comment