On September 14th, Dan flew out to Arizona to teach a training for work. I had told Dan about a year ago that if he ever had another training in Phoenix I wanted to come with him for some of the time so I could see my sister Jenny and some friends that have moved there. I swear, Arizona is just an extention of Utah. We have many friends and family that have moved there in the past few years. So once we found out about his training there, I booked a flight for me and Brooklyn to go two days after Dan went. Brooklyn and I flew out on the morning of September 16th. Heidi had Lindsay come and stay with her and the boys went to Granny Annie's where Karen and Christian are living and they helped watch Zane and Gavin. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP EVERYONE!
Brooklyn was as good as gold on the airplane. She slept the whole time.
The Hotel where Dan's work paid for him to stay (and me and Brooklyn for one night).
Carter was like a whirlwind when him and Jenny stopped by the hotel.
I also went and visited a good friend who used to be in our old ward in West Valley, Janet Grimsley, who also had a baby a couple weeks before I had Brooklyn. It had been about 4-5 years since we had seen each other.
I hung out with Jenny most of the time, which was so much fun! That Carter is a handful, but cracks me up! We went to dinner at a yummy BBQ place in Gilbert with Jenny, Ben and Carter.
The second night, Dan and I and Brooklyn all slept at Jenny's because Dan was done training and his work was done paying for the Hotel. But it ended up being great because Jenny and I made a trip to Walmart late that night and bought a few "As Seen on TV" products and ended up laughing so hard we peed our pants! Good times!
It was a short trip but so much fun! They were having a "cool down" that week so it was only around 100 degrees! But it didn't seem that hot to me. Thanks Jenny and Ben for letting us stay for a night and hang out with you!
2 comments:
You went to Joe's?!!? I love that place! It's so laid back and YUMMY food to boot!
Glad you had fun while you were here.
Have fun with the snow this winter! As odd as it sounds (coming from me, who has always proclaimed my loathing of snow and cold weather), I am actually MISSING the cooler weather, and SAD to not have snow to play in with my little guys this winter!
I realized after you left I never got my camera out - that was just in the living room, duh! - to take pictures! What a 'tard I am I swear. Next time, for sure!!!!!
Post a Comment