Our Gavey is 3! I took him in for his yearly check-up and he was 38.6 pounds (91%) and 40 inches tall (90%). He is a very big kid. He is excited that he's 40 in. because he'll be able to ride almost all the big rides at Disneyland (yes my kids know the height requirements for the Disneyand rides. Did you expect anything less from me?). He only had to get one shot and he didn't even cry! This is a first for our family. Lindsay and Zane are always clawing their way out of there and climbing under the chairs screaming. Gavin just said "ouch!' He's a tough kid. Some of my favorite things that Gavin does and says are:
"Mom, you're hilarious! You're CRAPPIN' me up!" (instead of CRACKIN")
"Your Majesty." (and he bows when he says this. I have it on video. It's hilarious!)
"I love you soooooo much!"
2 comments:
Gavin just makes me laugh...I was laughing at all of the things that he says! Looks like the party was a success!!!
Me and Lauren were lookin through all your posts today...we loved them! :o) and oh my...gavin just melts my heart!!! i love him! too cute!
Post a Comment