Monday, August 17, 2009

Friends, food, fire and fun

On the 15th, we headed up to the cabin with Karen and Christian, The Smith's and the Mellor's. We spent the day up there and had lunch and dinner. It was fun to just sit and relax and catch up. Thanks everyone for the memories!!

Angie and Ryan

Karen and Harry

Me and Brooklyn

Mike and Damien

Melissa and Memphis


Lindsay and Riley

Gavin, Zane, Collin and Nathan

Dan and Christian taking care of the fire....

Then we decided to play a little "Puffy, Puffy, Marshmallow." You're never too old to play. Me, Karen, Ryan, Melissa and Mike played.


Melissa almost peeing her pants....

Me almost peeing my pants....

and the winner is.....

MIKE, with 8 marshmallows!!

Some of our tinfoil dinners had a rough time, but for the most part, the rest made it and they were delicious!!!

Ryan and Brooklyn. What a sweet picture!

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Looks fun! :o) i LOVE the pictures of you and missa almost peeing your pants...too funny!

The Skousens said...

How fun...I miss going to the cabin! I was cracking up at the pics of you and Meliss almost peeing your pants!!!

erika said...

I never heard of Puffy puffy marshmellow. We will have to try it.

Confessions of a 30-Something Drama Queen said...

I can't believe I only have 12 days left too...well 11 now. Some days I feel it will never come. I'm SO uncomfortable but he'll be here before I know it so I just need to be patient!