Last Friday and Saturday, we had a Blietschau Famliy Cabin Party (my mom's side of the family). We had so much fun. Some of us came up Friday night and spent the night, then everyone else came up Saturday for lunch and to play games. These first few pictures are of our Dance Party on Friday night! It was hilarious! Don't worry, I totally participated, even though I didn't get any pictures of it. In fact I got the party started with my classic "Roger Rabbit" and "Running Man". Heidi and I even clogged to "Cotton Eyed Joe" but Jenny wasn't there to clog with us so it wasn't quite the same. Dan slept in a tent outside with our 3 older kids and me and Brooklyn slept in the cabin. Of course, she slept all night. I stayed up until 2:00 am chatting and laughing with some of the fam. On Saturday, when everyone else came up, we had lunch and played "Nerts" and other games. We only had 2 mishaps: Richard's tooth fell out while eating a Werther's Carmel and Ger popped her knee out when attempting to dance at the the Dance Party. (It was pretty dang funny!).
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
1 comments:
sounds like SO much fun...we are so sad that we wern't there! I love all of the pictures!
Post a Comment