Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lindsay's Spring Dance Recital

On April 20th and 21st, we had our Spring Dance Recital. Lindsay performed both nights and she did a great job! I got to choreograph her Jazz dance ("Big Girls' Don't Cry") along with 3 other classes ("Monkey's Uncle", "Tiny Toes" and "Baby Ballerina"). I've never choreographed before, besides the lame little dances me and my sisters would make up! So I really enjoyed the experience. Lindsay really loves dancing and it comes very natural for her. I hope she'll want to continue doing it! Great job Linds!





4 comments:

Karmen said...

That is so DANG cute! Get this...Kelsie (my 6 yr old) just danced to that exact song, "Big Girls Don't Cry". She even tap-danced too! So cute!

T. Driaza said...

I remember this from the talent show! How darling! I just love their outfits too!

Unknown said...

That girl was born to perform :) Way to go Lindsey!

Unknown said...

sorry, LindsAy!