Sunday, December 16, 2007

SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!! (Go to the bottom of our blog to pause the music so you can hear the music from our snowball fight)

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!

6 comments:

Allison Claire said...

That was great! SOOOO Funny! :)

Kris and Kelli said...

I'm glad we gave you an idea for your blog! It turned out really well, and you were smarter than me when you made the mouths. Good work!

Ruuddudes said...

I totally copied you with this on my blog! How fun!

Amy said...

So great! We all loved it!

{Quellie} said...

Hey Heath,

Too funny, because I saw this on Karen's blog earlier today, and since I had never seen one before, decided to try it out. This was the same one I picked! Sorry! It is too cute, though! Keep up the fun work on your blog! I really enjoy it! Merry Christmas -Kell

Amy said...

Heather you're it! I tagged you! Go to my blog to see the rules.