For our 5 year wedding anniversary, I made Dan a video that showed pictures of our lives from our wedding day until then. So I (with the help of my Dad) made him a 10 year anniversary video that continues from our 5 year Anniversary until March of this year. At the end of the video I put pictures of just Dan and I through the years since we started dating almost 15 years ago. So since the rest of the video is almost 40 minutes long, I'm just posting the very end. I think it turned out great and I had Dan crying (of course...it's genetic!).
The game. Homecoming 2021 finally arrived and it was such a fun night.
Especially since Paige was cheering and Curt was here from Utah! I loved
homecomin...
4 years ago
3 comments:
That left me teary eyed, too. You and your husband are so cute!
Love the video. I also stole the pics of our Anniversary for my blog! You guys are so awesome. Thanks for being such great friends.
Awesome video! You two are a beautiful couple. I am so happy for you and the obvious love that you have for each other. It is so wonderful to see people living their "happily ever afters" in the real world deal with real life. Congratulations on your success!
Post a Comment