Monday, April 12, 2010

Weenie Roast at the Farm

About once a year, we head down to Dan's grandparent's for a Weenie Roast. It was actually a really nice day and we took the kids down to see Grandpa Ted's cattle.

Zane, Dan and Trevor


Lindsay and Char.......and a BIG congratulations to Chris and Char! They are expecting their first baby in September!!!!


Ma, Pa, Evvi and Chris



Grandma Della, Brie and Mike



Grandpa Ted, Josha nd Brooklyn



Me and Gavin



Brooklyn giving us her cheesy smile







3 comments:

The Skousens said...

What a fun tradition!!! I love Brooklyn's cheeser face, too cute! Lindsay is looking like she is getting tall! I miss you guys SO much!

sweet cookie said...

Oh You have such an fabulous family!..thanks so much for coming to my bridal shower and my wedding..it meant a lot to me! I just adore you and your sweet family!!

MEGandJEFF said...

That looks like so much fun:) Brooklyn's smile is hilarious!