Sunday, November 18, 2007

"Can I wear it like this?"

So the other day, Zane came out from his bedroom and asked if he could where his boxer underwear like this. He had both legs in one pant leg and it looked like a mini skirt. I calmly said (without trying to pee my pants from laughter), "well Son, I think that might be a little uncomfortable. So lets try it a different way. But first, can I take your picture?" He agreed and this is what it looked like.




Here they are the right way.


Then Lindsay wanted a silly picture with Daddy's hat from Hawaii on her behind.






Gavin kept standing in front of the camera when I was trying to take Zane's picture. He's such a ham!

4 comments:

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

HAHAHA Your kids are SO GAY!!

Amy said...

Those pics are hilarious!

The Skousens said...

They are so g-a-y...we were peeing at the pictures!

The Smiths said...

heather, your kids are so you!!!! LOL! I love it!